Rainy days and Sundays always get me down when I can not garden!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Buying Off Season for the Garden


I believe when it comes to gardening, there is no "off season". That being said, retail seasons change, and so do the deals (lucky for us).  I was able to pick up these items at 75% off their retail value.  Even if I am not sure where I might put something (ex. the greenhouse), if the deal is to good to pass up. I'll buy it!  What a great feeling to purchase something way below the listed price?  I don't advocate buying something you would never use.  I am too frugal for that myself.  Normally, I will try to "DIY" from items I already have, "collect" from the neighborhood, purchase at thrift shops etc, or build it myself cheaper.  But buying the end of season leftovers can save you lots of money and give you something to look forward to come spring!






No comments:

Post a Comment