Rainy days and Sundays always get me down when I can not garden!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why does Santa like to work in his garden?


Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe...






The Origin of Santa Claus 

follow link



December*
It's hard to think of anything
But Christmas in December.
There's so much to look forward to
And so much to remember.


Outside there's a pine tree standing straight and tall.
It need no decorations--nature's done it all.
Pinecones on its branches with icicles glistening bright,
Snow upon its needles and birds at rest from flight.
I see it from my window, and take the time to say,
Thank you for your beauty, tree, on this Christmas day.


Hang this on your
Christmas tree,
To remember how
I used to be.
To remind you of me
Now and then,
And bring fond memories
Back again.


*author unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment