Rainy days and Sundays always get me down when I can not garden!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Spirit Animal DEER


"The deer is gentle, graceful and elegant.  It is an animal that is very alert and sensitive.  Its main quality isunconditional love.  The deer teaches us a quality of determination that is gentle in its approach.  The energy of the deer is present when a person is living from the heart.  The deer offers a quality of inner gentleness, and innocence of a child.  It symbolises intuition and psychic abilities.  The deer invites you to find your peace in silence." 


What is your spirit animal? Meaning of Animal Totems












"I don't have to take a trip around the world or be on a yacht in the Mediterranean to have happiness. I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard and seeing deer in the fields."

No comments:

Post a Comment